|Job Category||Manufacturing / Warehouse|
|Shift||Full time | Monday to Friday | 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM|
Your Employment Solutions, an award-winning leader in the Utah jobs market, is currently hiring a commodity quality inspector in Salt Lake City. This is an exciting long-term opportunity to work with a major global electronics manufacturer new to Utah!
The ideal candidate will be professional, exude passion, high energy, and be dedicated to the success of the company.
Commodity Quality Inspector Job Description:
Will be responsible for ensuring the commodities (components, sub-assemblies) that are used for the production of servers to our customers are under quality control from the time they arrive and during the production process. Will also perform failure analysis of commodities, and maintain communication with the client (weekly reports, teleconferences, q-holds, etc.).
Commodity Quality Inspector Job Duties:
- Perform measurement of yield quality by commodity to verify trends
- Develops and implements new projects that favor the continuous improvement of the quality of the process and commodities
- Provide a satisfactory response to our clients in a timely and effective manner, maintaining a high level of service as required
- Ensure that commodities meet established quality objectives
- Review and understand current commodity problems in the field in order to contain them in process and prevent them from the supplier
- Teamwork with other sites to improve the design of current or new products
- Manage the operations quality department work team
- Perform other duties as assigned
Commodity Quality Inspector Job Requirements:
- Postgraduate degree in Engineering, preferably in Quality Systems and Materials Science
- 3 years experience on manufacturing lines of high performance electronic equipment, knowledge in quality systems, health, safety and environment
- Able to work well under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills in problem solving
- Outstanding customer service, leadership and teamwork skills
Benefits Include: Health Insurance, 401k, PTO, Holiday pay