|Job Category||Quality Tech|
|Wage||$18.00 - $24.00/hr DOE|
|Shift||Monday to Friday | 8:00AM to 4:30PM|
Your Employment Solutions, a leader in the Utah jobs industry, is currently hiring a quality tech for a production company in Ogden, Utah.
QUALITY TECH JOB DESCRIPTION:
The successful candidate will have a quality and/or manufacturing background with experience in precision machining. A proven track record of successfully enhancing organization quality through diligent execution of job function, continuous improvement, and application of industry accepted quality tools is essential.
QUALITY TECH JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Performing first and final article inspections
- Running parts on the CMM and keeping associated records
- Developing process inspection and control plans
- Providing support in all aspects of the QMS to assure adherence to external regulatory quality requirements (AS9100, ISO9001) including, but not limited to:
- Support the maintenance of NCR’s and CA’s including timely and effective completion.
- Support the execution of the calibration control
- Support the measurement tool purchasing systems
- Support the internal audit system.
- Leading select continuous improvement initiatives
- Monitor and report key quality metrics to ensure that expectations are clear, performance is measured, and accountability is full.
- Exhibiting resourcefulness and strengthening a culture of resourcefulness throughout the operation.
QUALITY TECH JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a manufacturing and/or quality role.
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills, particularly with suppliers, customers, and employees.
- Some experience applying or exposure to APQP, SPC, FMEA, and capability quality tools.
- Demonstrated record of safety improvements.
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships and influence up, down, and across organizational lines.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving/decision making skills; ability to make timely, effective, fact based decisions.
- Good understating of technical drawing interpretation per ASME Y14.5 including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD & T)
- Knowledge of basic CMM programming and operation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite software (e.g. Word, Excel, MS project, etc.).