|Wage||$13.00/hr Full internal Benefits offered.|
|Shift||Monday to Friday | 8:00AM to 5:00PM|
Your Employment Solutions, a leader in the Utah jobs industry, is currently hiring a Receptionist for the best staffing agency in North Salt Lake, Utah.
RECEPTIONIST JOB DESCRIPTION:
Will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Responsible for answering and directing calls, flow of correspondence, and many additional clerical duties.
RECEPTIONIST JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the phone; answering or referring inquiries to appropriate parties
- Reviews and follows up on all voicemails; responding or directing to appropriate party
- Directs visitors accordingly by maintaining proper flow of office, considering employee and department schedules; giving instructions and additional clarification as needed
- Maintains security by following procedures; proper check storage and distribution, monitoring visitors and security cameras, proper locking and unlocking of access points
- Maintains safe and clean reception and application areas
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Maintains office supply levels; monitoring, restocking, submitting supply orders
- Supports HR and Payroll department by answering or referring inquiries, completing employment verifications, helping research and resolve payroll issues, etc.
- Supports Recruiters and Account Managers with new hire paperwork as needed; Application, W4, I-9, copies of IDs, employee agreements, drug screens, skills testing, etc.
- Utilize and maintain proper documentation and information storage procedures
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting regulations and best practices
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Attend to other duties as assigned
RECEPTIONIST JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred.
- Positive, outgoing, can-do attitude
- Experience using Microsoft Office products; Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills