|Shift||Monday to Friday | 7:00AM to Done|
Your Employment Solutions, a human resource company, is seeking a construction superintendent for direct hire with a construction company located in Utah and surrounding area states.
The ideal candidate will have 10 years successful superintendent experiencein construction and an excellent portfolio of work.
Construction Superintendent Job Duties:
- Will oversee one multimillion project at a time ($10-50 Million site projects)
- Lead, motivate and oversee all areas of construction site projects
- Maintain and motivate staff to complete site projects on time and on budget
- Set clear direct standards for site completion
- Complete paperwork and logs on a daily basis
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Positive can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Honest teamwork aptitude
Construction Superintendent Job Requirements:
- College degree or on the job work related experience.
- 10+ years of superintendent experience
- Blue Beam or Procore experience helpful but not needed
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Able to build trust and stability with client and employees, honors community and commitments
Schedule: Monday to Friday | 7 AM to FINISH as needed for site time and completion
Salary: $70,000 to $80,0000+ yearly DOE | Additional incentive bonus on projects | Biweekly pay | PerDiem as needed | Truck allowance orcCompany vehicle as well as all communication for site work
This is a direct hire placement for the right candidate. Full benefits after 90 day probation.