|Job Category||Yard Foreman|
|Wage||$17.00/hr - $20.00/hr|
|Shift||Monday Friday 8:00am-5:00pm Saturday 8:00am to 2:00 pm|
Your Employment Solutions, a leader in the Utah jobs industry, is currently hiring a yard foreman for a production company in Ogden, Utah.
YARD FOREMAN JOB DESCRIPTION:
A key role of this position is keeping our material organized and stored in an efficient and logical manner. You will need to be accurate in tracking the shipment of finished goods, efficient in processing materials, and proactive in organizing our yard. If you have a working knowledge of different types of metals, all the better.
Under the direction of our General Manager, you will be directing and overseeing other yard employees.
You will regularly operate a variety of equipment, including skid loader, forklifts and other processing equipment. Ideally you can also informally train and coach others in the safe and efficient operation of our equipment. You will be helping customers unload material and solve problems, a pleasant attitude it critical. We need a yard foreman that leads by example in this area and can make suggestions to the general manager.
YARD FOREMAN JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- General familiarity with computers and office software (we can train you on our specific software).
- **Heavy Equipment operator 6+ months experience**
- Ability to sit, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach and work on your feet for extended periods of time
- The employee occasionally is required to lift up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently required to use hands, fingers; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel or crouch.