your employment solutions salt lake city staffingFORMS OF VALID ID

If it’s your first time applying with Your Employment Solutions (YES), we’ll need you to bring in 2 forms of valid ID.

Below is a list of what ID’s we can accept for employment verification.

All ID’s must be un-expired. All candidates must bring in either:

  • 1 LIST A ID
  • 1 LIST B and 1 LIST C ID
  • 2 LIST B ID’s or 2 LIST C ID’s do not work as both forms of ID


The most common forms of ID are as follows:

  • U.S. Passport (LIST A)
  • Permanent Resident Card (LIST A)
  • Employment Authorization Card (LIST A)
  • Drivers License (LIST B)
  • Birth Certificate (LIST B)
  • Social Security card (LIST C)


employment identification


Documents that establish both identity and employment authorization

  • U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
  • Permanent Resident Card
  • Previous Permanent Resident Card with Signature
  • Permanent Resident Card with notation, “signature waived”
  • Employment Authorization Document
  • Foreign Passport with the form I-94 or Form I-94A with arrival-departure record, and containing an endorsement to work
  • Passport from the Federate States of Micronesia or the Republic of the Marshall Islands with form I-94 or Form I-94A
  • Foreign passport containing a form I-551 stamp or Form I-551 printed notation


Documents that establish identity

  • Drivers license
  • ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photo or information such as a name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address
  • School ID card with photograph
  • Voter registration card
  • US military card or draft record
  • Military dependent’s ID card
  • US Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Document (MMD) card
  • Native American Tribal document
  • Drivers license issued by a Canadian government authority


Documents that only establish employment authorization

  • US Social Security account number card that is unrestricted
  • Form FS-240, consular report of birth abroad
  • Form FS-545, certification of birth abroad issued by the US Department of State
  • Form DS-1350, certification of report of birth issued by the US Department of State
  • Original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal athority or outlying territory of the United States bearing an official seal
  • Native American Tribal document
  • Form I-197, US citizen ID card
  • Form I-179, identification card for use of resident citizen in the United States 
Translate »