YES Staffing Professionals are the Best in the Utah Employment Industry!
This month YES would like to recognize an account manager in our West Valley City, Utah staffing office who is such a fun and energetic part of the team, Noelsy Arteaga!
Thank You Noelsy Arteaga | YES January Employee Spotlight
Noelsy brings around so much positivity and works hard in all that she does. We are so lucky to have her as part of the team because she cares so much for those around her and really lives our mission statement, delivering the right person on time, every time. She works hard to find the best person-job fit and I know those she helps are appreciative of her as well.
We asked Noelsy to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
Having Kerry enter my apps.
2. Three things you don’t.
Going to the mall on weekends. (I work at the mall Mon-Fri)
Waking up too early.
Reading out loud on Thursdays meetings.
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
What I like the most is that we always get spoiled with cool stuff.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
If our West Valley office had an ice machine.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
Marc Anthony (Spanish Salsa Singer)
6. Your favorite place in the world.
7. Something you’ve never done, but want to.
I would like to go parachuting.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
I have to deal with Kenny saying “sounds like a plan” all day.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
I don’t think there’s anything that will change that, I just have to keep dealing with it, every day.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
I will say that they need to be prepare for the for challenges, craziness, and to work with a fun team.
11. You are a judge on America’s top chef. Reed Laws and Kerry Westenskow, president and vice president of Your Employment Solutions, are both competing and each have to make the perfect smoothie in 10 minutes or less. Who wins? Why?
Oh well, I feel bad for both of them because I don’t like smoothies, so for me they would both lose.
Thank you for all that you do for our staffing team Noelsy! You’re amazing.
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions