YES Professionals are the Best in the Utah Staffing Industry!
This month we would like to put the spotlight on an employee who is fairly new to the crew, but has been such a solid part of the team since he started! Jeff Arnold has brought so many valuable things to our company in this past year and we’re so grateful he has chosen to share his experiences with us and is committed to helping us grow and become better at what we do.
Thank You Jeff Arnold | YES October Employee Spotlight
Jeff joined our executive management team in August 2015 where he continually provides a robust business perspective (from his experience in the staffing industry to his experience in many other facets as well), support and mentorship to all other managers and employees, and such a friendly demeanor with a huge sense of camaraderie. I have personally learned so much from Jeff in his short time here and I’m looking forward to many more years of learning and growing alongside such a strong and intelligent team member!
We asked Jeff to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what he had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
Golf, reading, coaching, sports, and spending time with my kids.
2. Three things you don't.
Pointless meetings, vegetables, and the smell of coffee.
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
The team of people that I work with. They are the BEST around.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Unlimited pizza and rockstar’s in the lunch room.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
6. Your favorite place in the world.
A beach on a deserted island far, far away.
7. You’re a sales guru. How would you sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves? Opening line?
Have you considered adding some color to your world?
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Overcoming the paradigm that exists towards sales people.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Be genuine, honest and real.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
If you want a company that genuinely cares about you, then this is the place for you.
11. You’ve made the Olympic finals in beach volleyball, what color bikini would you wear and who would you choose as your teammate to bring home the gold? The president of Your Employment Solutions Reed Laws or the vice president Kerry Westenskow?
Red, white, and blue bedazzled bikini. Tough question as I think Reed would look better in a bikini. Kerry however I think would jump higher and is more athletic. I am concerned about the sun glaring off his bald head though. So flip of the coin, and the winner is…
Me? Truth be told, I do have mad beach volleyball skills.
Thanks for everything that you do, Jeff! You help make YES a great staffing company and a great place to be!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions