Utah’s Best People Work at Your Employment Solutions!
We love the hard-working people who work tirelessly to make Your Employment Solutions Utah’s number one staffing agency. The YES mission is to deliver the right person to the right job. We can’t do it without hiring the right people in the right jobs internally!
Thank You Anna Gailey | April Employee Spotlight
One of our best employees is Anna Gailey who helps run our payroll and HR services. She is one of the nicest, happiest people I know and she constantly goes above and beyond to provide professional, exceptional customer service to everyone she deals with. She’s also a big fan of Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and many things fantastical. She’s really looking forward to attending the Salt Lake City Comic-con FanXperience this month!
We asked Anna to answer 11ish questions about herself and Your Employment Solutions. Here’s what she had to say:
1. 5 things you enjoy.
- Movie/TV Marathons
- Writing (novels, short stories, blog posts)
- Playing Video Games with my Husband
2. 3 things you don’t.
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
The amazing people I work with. I haven’t worked in a place that makes me laugh this much in a long time.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Having an iced chai latte on my desk everyday.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
- Real: Felicia Day, a queen among nerds like me.
- Fictional: Starbuck, from Battlestar Galactica.
6. Your favorite place on Earth.
Home, or wherever my family is… Or Hogwarts.
7. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
42, the answer is always 42.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Communicating any news (good or bad) between clients and employees.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Keeping a calm and positive attitude while remaining sympathetic but authoritative (this is mostly for bad news).
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
DO IT! It’s one of the few places where I don’t mind spending 8 hours a day at.
11. If you found out that Your Employment Solution’s Vice President Kerry Westenskow was really the 14th Doctor hiding on earth disguised as a human, would you open his watch and restore him to Time Lord? Or simply take the TARDIS for a spin? (If option 2… where?)
Kerry would make a hilarious Doctor, but I’d probably run away with the TARDIS and visit the 7 wonders of the world when they were in their prime.
Nice. Thanks Anna, for working to make Your Employment Solutions the best in Utah.
Your Employment Solutions