Utah’s Best Staffing, Recruiting and HR Professionals Work at Your Employment Solutions!
This month’s Employee Spotlight is an important member of the YES Utah County staffing team – Morgan Lynn!
Thank You Morgan Lynn | YES July 2022 Spotlight
Morgan is one of our lone rangers down in Utah County. She’s stepped up when changes were made and needed to be attended to, all with a positive attitude and eager to learn spirit. Morgan’s focused attitude in ensuring that all our clients and workers are taken care of really showcase what we look for here at YES. She’s been an amazing addition to our team in the past year (and then some) and we are so grateful for all that she has done for YES!
We asked Morgan to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
- Being with friends and family
2. Three things you don’t.
- Spiders (Absolutely terrifying)
- Although I enjoy traveling, I don’t enjoy the plane rides.
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
I love helping people. I enjoy seeing smiles on peoples faces when they realize they got the job! I want nothing but the best for our candidates, so helping them makes me love my job more and more!
4. What do you think would make YES better?
More YES parties! I haven’t gone to any yet because of my school schedule. I’d love to meet more the of YES team and create friendships!
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
6. Your favorite place in the world.
I have three favorites: Hawaii, New York and Washington.
7. We’ve heard that Sonic is your go to quick treat, if you had to suggest one item on the menu to someone who had never been there, what would you suggest and why?
The pretzel twist with the nacho cheese! It’s the perfect snack. Their mozzarella sticks are also delicious.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
When people aren’t being honest with us.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Making the candidate comfortable and letting them know that we are helping them out the best we can.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
Do it! YES will help you the best we can to find the right job for you! On time, the first time! (;
11. We know that Gaston from Beauty and the Beast is your favorite Disney Character. If you had to guess what CEO Reed Laws and President Kerry Westenskow’s favorite characters were, who would you guess? Of those favorite characters, do you think they could beat Gaston in an arm wrestle? Who do you think would win overall and why?
Oh boy! I feel like Reed’s favorite character would have to be Popeye the Sailor Man! For Kerry, his favorite character would be Bugs Bunny. I couldn’t give you a reason why I would think that. Both just make sense to me haha! Popeye and Gaston could be a close tie. One eats spinach the other eats five dozen eggs. Both are pretty strong. But I would have to say Gaston would win overall, he’s the strongest guy in town, no one could beat him!
Thank you again for everything you do for Morgan! We are so thankful to have you as part of the YES team!
Director of Human Resources
Your Employment Solutions