Successful Staffing Starts With Successful Soccer Stars
Part of what makes Your Employment Solutions different from other Utah staffing companies is the quality of our people. We know the best companies in the world attract the best people, and there's no exception in the business of Utah jobs. One example of that is our October employee spotlight, Brigham Yates.
Thank You Brigham Yates | October Employee Spotlight
Brigham has been the YES go-to guy in a lot of categories for many years. He's calm, cool, thoughtful, and an all-around great person to work with.
He's also a champion soccer player, outdoor enthusiast, and a recently new father.
We asked Brigham to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what the good man had to say:
1. 5 things you enjoy.
- and Soccer
If I had to pick 4 other things besides soccer they would be. Snowboarding, Biking (Road, Mountain), Rock Climbing, Tennis.
2. 3 things you don't.
- Stepping on melted ice in the kitchen with socks on (obviously not on purpose).
- Chelsea the soccer club.
- Watching baseball.
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
The relationships and challenge.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
An exercise room and shower.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
Thomas S. Monson.
6. Your favorite place on Earth.
7. If you were a superhero, who would you want to be? Batgirl? The Bionic Woman? Or Wonder Woman? And why?
Batgirl. Reason is simple. She gets to wear stretchy pants.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Getting an employer to see what YES can do for them.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Patience and consistency.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
That it's a amazing place to be with amazing people.
11. Who do you look up to the most? Reed or Kerry? Oh wait, they’re both taller than you – so you must look up to them both, right?
Funny… I look up to both Reed and Kerry and for different reasons. Here is just one example. Reed is such a go-get-it type of personality. Which is great in many ways because he gets things done. Kerry's style on the other hand is a little more patient and laid-back and so the two of them strongly complement each other in terms of leadership.
Thank you Brigham for being such a good sport, and for all you do to help us all work better!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions